Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A Thai Basil

I got the Mango Stir Fry.  
Usually I have rice left over - not this time.  Every last grain eaten to soak up the sauce.  Such a good sweet/savoury flavour!
Where:  Downtown Portland, OR
Rating:  Angelic Food Choir Deliciousness
Back for Secondses:  Most Definitely, and thirdses :)
What was good:  The sweet-sour sauce with a hint of fish sauce was heavenly. Chunks of mango just slightly cooked, sweet onions, carrots and bell peppers. It was $6 and well worth it.  
Suggestion:  I think trying the Green Tea Milk Tea here would be good.
Overall:  I'd had some noodles at this cart before and though perfectly acceptable wanted to go back and try the Mango Stir Fry with rice.  NOT disappointed.  Yum.  I'm curious to try the Cashew Stir Fry next.
All the food cart owners are so genuinely friendly, it's really a pleasure to eat at the carts.  
Thai Basil

No comments:

Post a Comment